Gold Coin 1 Gram 24kt Gold 995 Purity / Fineness
Gold Bar 10 Grams 24kt Gold 999 Purity / Fineness
Silver Note of 5 Grams in 999 Purity
Silver Bar of 20 Grams in 999 Purity by Coin Bazaar
Gold Bar 2 Grams 24Kt Gold 999 Purity Fineness - 2 gm / 2 gms
Gold Bar of 1 Gram 24Kt Gold 999 Purity Fineness - 1 Gms / 1 gms
Coin of 0.5 Gram / Half Gram in 24Kt 995 Purity
Silver Bar of 10 Grams in 999 Purity by Coin Bazaar By RSBL
It is growing to become a cherished precious metal for jewelry and other applications. This precious metal’s make an excellent investment and
corporate gifting option because of its beauty and exclusivity.
We offer affordable Platinum Bar Prices which will make excellent corporates gift for important customers, and also lucrative future investments for yourself. You can chose high quality
Platinum Bars in different size denominations of 1 Grams, 2 Grams, 5 Grams, 10 Grams, 20 Grams, 1 Ounce and 50 Grams.
Check out the range of exclusive Platinum Bars within an affordable budget above.
Platinum investing offers the chance to own bullion made of a metal that is in high demand. It is one of the most rarest metals, less common than Silver and Gold. The unique properties of Platinum have increased the demand globally and the platinum price in India is often higher compared to other metals. However post GST and other changes in Indian Bullion Business, Platinum price in India has been at par or even less compared to gold prices.
- Platinum is only found in limited locations across the globe, with most platinum coming from South Africa, Canada and Columbia.
- It is much heavier and more durable than pure gold (24 karat).
- Platinum jewelry tends to be up to 60% heavier than gold because the amount of precious metal in the piece is significantly higher than that of an equal piece of gold.
- Platinum is rare metal, has a unique feel and bright lustre and so normally is more expensive than gold but it also means that it holds its value and is considered to be the most precious of metals.
- Because of its durability and heavier feel, platinum has become a popular metal amongst men who are looking for wedding rings with a little extra exclusivity and style.
- The metal is also suited to more modern designs but also lends itself particularly well to classical styles such as Celtic knotwork designs.
CoinBazaar provides high quality platinum bars at competitive rates. Platinum’s scarcity makes it highly desirable and ensures its position as a luxury item across the world. It provides free shipping across India. RSBL also known as Riddhi Siddhi Bullion Ltd. is one of the most trusted brands for purchasing Platinum bars and if you want to buy these at the lowest price then you have to check out Coinbazaar Online store. Coinbazaar always gives LIVE rates for Platinum price in India and customers often depend on the same.
We are India's No.1 Platform to buy Gold Coins and Silver Coins Online at Lowest Price and Live Rates Today in India. Branded Certified Coins and Bars of Platinum , Gold , Silver , Panchdhatu etc. can be bought at Live Price. Precious Metals and Bullion you can buy with Free Shipping across India with Cash On Delivery COD Options. We look forward to serve you something Precious, Literally.